Monday, January 21, 2013

Picture Ranting C:

       So seriously, I love this idea above. But I don't think I could ever write that. I think about it all the time. I lie awake at night thinking about how I could write this as a story. I mean like... you can't fall in love with someone unless you can be in the story. And what if the reader was a boy and the main character was a boy? Maybe you can just not mention the gender of the main character and they could be journal entries about how this person is falling in love with someone... but the main character doesn't know that person is reading his/her journal. o.e Or maybe they will know and that's why the main character is falling in love with the reader. This idea is so easy it makes it complicated if that makes sense.
But I really love this idea and I am sure I will eventually try it then I will fail miserably :)


       This picture to the left I also believe is very true. I always read an amazing book then I am like O_O -Gets out paper and plans to write the best thing in the world- Yeah. That's my life for ya. Maybe some day I can write something that inspires other people to do the same. I want to write something amazing like "Speak" or "Thirteen Reasons Why." Something that sends out an awesome message and is a great read, something that can change someones life. :)


       I hate writers block and I seem to get it a lot more then I should.  Maybe I should sleep with a book on my head, it could inspire me to write. The longest time I went without writing was probably three to four months. I hate having writers block because I always tell myself that I need to do something, so I will sit down in front of the TV because for some reason I think it's the best thing ever to watch a movie or TV while writing. But all I really do is stare at the TV while my work just stares at me wanting to be created. I wish writers block didn't exist because then that would make my life so much easier!




      Yes. Yes. Yes. Reading is just the most amazing thing in this world so if you don't read then I don't think we can be friends. I am totally just kidding a lot of my friends don't read but I love them anyways. I think people sound really stupid when they are just like, "I don't read." it just makes you look so dumb and not cool at all. Sorry, Bro. I even told a kid that was like, "Yeah I don't read." I said out loud to him, "That doesn't make you look cool that makes you look stupid." And he was all quiet and it got a bit awkward and the teacher changed the subject. Yeah that was great. But anyways. Read, girl or boy, human or alien, read!!! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment