Monday, December 24, 2012

New Book Idea- Self Image

So just the other night I was thinking about how insecure girls are, and how we would love to switch bodies with a model. Then I started thinking, "What if everyone could do that, switch bodies any time you wanted to." Then I thought of it as futuristic. A time in the future that we could be anyone we wanted, of course at a price.
My idea for this book is exactly that... We can switch bodies at will but the body must be uninhabited. If nobody lives in the body long enough that body dies but can be brought back to life once someone inhabits it. I don't want to turn this into an action/adventure story so I will just write about how self image and esteem really ruin society. No matter what society it is. Past, present or future.
Self esteem affects everyone no matter who you are. I have had problems with it myself and I just want the idea to be noticed by turning it into a story that will steal the readers attention.

Good book idea... yes or no?

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great idea! There are many ways you can expand on that storyline! I have some stories where I have various issues presented, some that are not as relevant to todays society, and some that are. The one thing that I love about writing is that you can expand on various ideas with your own opinions and ideas on that topic.

    Love your blog btw! This is Lexie Miller, and if you want to follow my writers blog as well, my blog is penandchocolate.blogspot.com I sometimes do blogfests where you can connect with tons of other writers from around the world. :) Good luck!

    --Lexie
    (P.S I did promote your novel on my blog, just so you know. :D )

    ReplyDelete