I don't know about you, but I like reading facts... maybe you do too?
1. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
2. Natural gas has no smell. The smell is added for safety reasons.
3. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
4. Ninety percent of all extinct species are birds.
5. At birth, a giant panda is smaller than a mouse.
6. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink in quicksand.
7. Lobsters can regenerate their legs, claws and antennae if these parts are pulled off by a predator.
8. A jiffy is an actual unit of time. It is 1/100 of a second.
9. Statistically you are more likely to be attacked by a cow than a shark.
10. Raindrops are not really shaped like drops; they are perfectly round.
11. Every five seconds, a baby is born.
12. The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood over 30 ft.
13. A dragonfly lives for one day.
14. Mickey Mouse received 800,000 pieces of fan mail in 1933.
15. There are 18 doctors in the USA called Dr. Doctor, and one called Dr. Surgeon.
16. The longest conga line had 119,986 people in it.
17. You shave your birthday with more than nine million people.
18. The average person spends three years of their life on the toilet.
19. Lightning is five times hotter than the surface of the sun.
20. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.
21. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
22. Leonardo Da Vinci spent 12 years painting the Mona Lisa's lips.
23. Donald Duck comics were once banned in Finland because Donald does not wear pants.
24. Athletes in the ancient Olympics competed in the nude.
25. Napoleon constructed his battle plans in a sandbox.
26. Cleopatra was Greek, not Egyptian.
27. Coca Cola was originally green.
28. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
29. The USA creates nearly 20 percent of the world's garbage.
30. Bread was used as an eraser before rubber erasers were invented.
(Facts gotten from Giant Book of Cool Stuff)