Saturday, February 2, 2013

Things That Scare Me!

      I am deeply sorry that I have't posted in a long time... the wi fi and my house has not been working for the last week and I haven't been able to use my laptop. I thought the world was going to end until I remembered my mom has a office with a computer and that iPods and iPads and laptops weren't the only things available in this house. So I decided to write this post for you before I leave! I am going to some concert... ? My mom wants me to go o.e Well have a good night, friends!!

So this may not be the longest list in the world, but it sure will be an interesting one I hope!!
Things that scare me:

1. Loosing limbs- Without my limbs I feel like I would just be hopeless even though you see all the time people that have over come loosing a limb. They are running like normal people if they lost a leg or using a fake arm like normal people even though they lost an arm. But then there is always that guy that was born with out legs AND arms and has lived his whole life like that. But it is one of my biggest fears.

2. Dying- I am not scared of this for what most people would be: "Not knowing what is after death." So I am not really scared of dying... it's more just like... dying at a young age. I want to be able to get married and have children and have a career and all that fun stuff before I die.

3. Loosing Someone Close to Me: So this is something that I am terrified of. I don't know what I would do if I lost my sister or a parent. I think about it sometimes and wonder what I would do if that were to happen. My conclusion is that I would probably cry for the rest of my life. Just sit in bed and cry. I really don't think I would be able to get up and face the day ever again.
4. Scary Movie... BUT REAL LIFE!- Everyone has had to see at least one scary movie. And I have to say now. I would not survive. If I was in a situation that I was being hunted down by a murderer or being haunted or stuck in a house with a serial killer I would probably just much rather kill myself then feel all those other feelings that comes with watching a scary movie... but they would be ten times worse and I wouldn't be able to handle that! 

5. Dangerous Animals- When I say dangerous animals I am talking about sharks and tigers and and spiders (all spiders are dangerous to me.) And also bugs that do a lot of crawling and are slimy and gross are also considered dangerous animals. Sharks scare me so much. If I saw a shark I would bawl.

6. Losing My Writing Skills- If lost my writing skills I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Or my life. Or anything. I wouldn't know what to do. I would become a hobo in Neverland.

I am sure that I have more fears but at the moment I can't think about them. They must be to scary to even think of.

1 comment:

  1. I think losing my writing skills and someone I love would be terrifying! D: Ahh, some scary things on that list.

    BTW, I tagged you in one of my posts. ;) http://penandchocolate.blogspot.com/2013/02/tagged-d.html

    ReplyDelete