Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blog Hop :)


I was tagged in this lovely blog hop! I was tagged by Lexie! Ok! Here we go :)

1. What is your favorite food
    I don't really have a favorite food. Really, I will eat pretty much anything.

2. What place would you most like to travel to? 
   Hawaii! Because my cousins live there <3

3. What is your favorite hobby?
   Writing and reading :)

4. If you could have dinner with your favorite celebrity, who would it be? 
    Ummm I would have to say either Channing Tatum or Zac Efron... or maybe Selena Gomez :P

5. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
    Not really haha.

6. You're doing a flashmob tomorrow. What song would you choose to dance to? 
    Either King For a Day by Pierce The Veil or Thrift Shop by Macklemore c;

7. If you had a time machine, which place would you visit first?
    I would want to see my children!! :)

8. What is your favorite animal?
    Rats or cats. I used to have rats and I loved them! They are just like dogs :)

9. What is your favorite store to shop at?
     Rue 21!

10. Are you a Morning Bird or Night owl?
    I don't like getting up early but sometimes I can stay up pretty late. I like my sleep.

11. Favorite fantasy creature? 
     Don't have one :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment